Thursday, December 6, 2007

8:41 on a Thursday Night

I love Thursdays. Mainly because there is a Friday following them. Thursdays are great days for relaxing too. For some reason, they just have this... relaxing quality to them.

However, this Thursday, I didn't like.

It was long, annoying and unrelaxing. I'm in my school's show choir, and today we got out of school in the middle of the day to go sing at a luncheon for the school board. It went okay, not our best show but it was fine.

Then we got back to school during last block where I had like... ten minutes and then had to go back into Show Choir practice.

That then dragged on forever (I'm not saying it wasn't useful, just long) and filled with lectures on how we're not trying hard enough. Now, I agree completely with what the directors were telling us, but it just go to be long.

Which then brings us to here; now... 8:46 on a Thursday Night, just relaxing on the couch like I always do, messing with my laptop.

Changing the topic, I got excited today because I realized that starting tommorow, there are 66 days until Brawl comes out. Now, just the thought of me waiting over an hour to get it makes me want to go crazy, but it makes me kind of excited that it's not 67 days. What makes me mad is that 3 days ago, I could've had Brawl in my hands but Nintendo had to set it back 69 days...

But, I am somewhat happy with the setback. It means more game to play, once the game DOES come out. So much has come out after the new release date, that I'm sure wouldn't have come if the date'd been kept. I really trust Nintendo for making the change actually. They completely skipped the Christmas season, just to make a quality game... now that's dedication.

Anyway, I'm done for the night. See ya'll tommorow! (Friday!)
-TheDenzel

No comments: