Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Watchin' Tin Man

Okay, so here I am, sitting on my couch watchin' Tin Man on Sci-Fi. It's an okay show, not my favorite but... it's good.

I just turned off my Wii after playing Super Mario Galaxy, checking out the "Check Mii Out" contests results and playin' a little bit of Super Mario Bros. off of Virtual Console. Wii is the best system ever. It really is. I know some of you come back with saying stuff like, "Nintendo is too childish" or "Nintendo has bad graphics." Well I know that Nintendo may not have the best graphics, but it's got the best gameplay and games itself. Go ahead an debate me all you want, but it's true. Okay, I'm done with my mini-rant for now.

So today on Super Smash Bros. Dojo they released an update of how they're bringing back old pokemon from the previous games. I think all these "bringing back old stuff" updates is a sign that the updates for this game are coming to an end. It's about time too. They've already released tons of characters, items, stages, and now it looks like they're putting the last touches on the game.

Okay, that's all I have to say for now. I'll likely blog again tommorow.

-TheDenzel

No comments: