Friday, December 7, 2007

Smash Bros. Update

So Super Smash Bros. Dojo releases just how the internent mode is gonna work. Personally, I've always thought Smash Bros. was meant for online play, and the way Nintendo is dealing with it rules. My only complaint is that there is no way to actually communicate with people.

It seems Nintendo's been keeping great strides with internet safety for all ages, which is a great thing to strive towards, but there's a point when they've gotta start letting the users decide on just how closely guarded they are. I mean, if a user WANTS to be able to communicate whilst battling against strangers, then they should be allowed to. I also think it's stupid how you have such limited communication with your chose wii friends. I mean, why would someone choose someone as their friend if they only felt comfortable saying four pre-typed phrases to them during play. What Nintendo should do is follow after the "audio communication" online games and allow that during online play. Okay, I'm done with that rant.

I'm going to see a play at my highschool tonight. They are performing, "Alice in Wonderland." My friend is playing the Mad Hatter. I was gonna try out for it, but show choir kept me out of it. Although, my friend (We'll call him the Mad Hatter from now on) is also in Show Choir, but everyone's kinda mad at him for being in both. Anyway, from what I've heard from yesterday's debut, it's really good. So I'm looking forward to that. Also, I've got to do a review on it for my drama class, which is taught by the drama teacher, who is the director of the play, so I'd better give a good review. When I get back from it, I'll give you guys a quick review of it before I go to sleep.

So that's it for now. See ya!
-TheDenzel

No comments: